Bank Draft Payment Plan
CCECA's Bank Draft Payment Plan lets you authorize us to draft your checking or savings account for payment of your electric bill seven (7) days after the bill date. That saves the hassle of delivering it in person or mailing it - and ensures you'll never pay a 5% late fee.
To participate in our CCECA Bank Draft Payment Plan:
- Complete a Bank Draft Authorization form - click the application, print and fill out, and return to the cooperative.
- Sign up for Bank Draft Online. - (found under the payments tab of the customer portal).
- Or contact one of our Consumer Service Representatives at (940) 759-2211 to have authorization information mailed to you.
Your statement will indicate "Draft Amount" on each monthly statement, and the 2% discount will also be shown
- Cycle 1, your account will be drafted around the 19th of each month.
- Cycle 2, your account will be drafted around the 25th of each month.
- Cycle 3, your account will be drafted around the 1st of each month.
- Cycle 4, your account will be drafted around the 7th of each month.
You can make a payment or access account information with confidence knowing that our secure socket layer software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information so that it can not be read as it travels over the internet.
A $6.00 convenience fee will be charged to each account for on-line bill pay with a credit or debit card. We also offer E-Check on-line and no fee is assessed.